TWOFER Challenge........

Over the years I have been competing in many challenges that are out there. The last couple of months I couldn't find the time or the spirit to join in the fun. Well lets try it again because I missed all those challenges.
De laatste jaren heb ik veelvuldig meegedaan aan allerlei challengeblogs. Afgelopen jaar is me dit niet tot nauwelijks gelukt vanwege tijdgebrek of gewoon geen inspiratie. Heb het wel gemist dus ik wil het nu weer eens proberen.

So for this second post of today I would like to share with you my take on the new challengeblog;
Twofer card challenge.
Dus bij deze voor dit tweede berichtje van vandaag mijn uitwerking van een nieuw challengeblog; Twofer  card challenge.





Here are my both cards;
Hierbij mijn kaartjes;



 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit en blauw, vellum, stempels en dies evenals letterstickers create a smile stamps, twine, witte embossingpoeder.

Reacties

Happy Dance zei…
These are fabulous, Anja! From the colors you've chosen, to the overall designs on both cards, they are just wonderful. The bit of vellum and the twine really adds that something special! Thank you so much for joining us at the Twofer Challenge. Bev
Beide kaartjes zijn superleuk geworden! Echt supertof gedaan. Veel succes met de challenge! Liefs, Sarah
Darnell zei…
I'm so glad you found and played in my first Twofer Card Challenge, Anja! I love both your creative designs and the colors you have chosen are fantastic together!! I look forward to seeing you join us again next month! Hugs, Darnell
Monika/Buzsy zei…
Such pretty cards! Love the feathers and the neutral colors... great designs! :)