Dutch Card Lovers # 283

And the second card for this new year is based upon the challenge over at the Dutch Card Lovers blog.
En het tweede kaartje voor dit nieuwe jaar is gebaseerd op de challenge van het DCL blog.

I don´t know about you but I made some resolutions for this new year concerning my crafting.
First of all I would like to make at least one christmascard per week so I won´t be stressed by the time I need those christmascards. Secondly I have to ink up all those stamps I purchased the last couple of years.
Ik weet niet of jullie ook aan goede voornemens doen maar ik heb me in ieder geval twee challenges gegeven op creatief gebied.
Ten eerste het maken van op zijn minst een kerstkaart per week, scheelt zoveel stress aan het einde van het jaar. Ten tweede moet ik nu eindelijk eens al die stempels gaan gebruiken die ik in de loop van een aantal jaren heb verzameld.

So I start with both for this challenge, it´s a christmascard and a stamp I haven´t used yet.
Dus begin we gelijk goed met deze challenge, een kerstkaart met een nieuwe stempel.



Here is my take on this sketch.
Hierbij mijn uitwerking van deze sketch.

 
Gebruikte materialen
Cardstock wit, p.p lawn fawn, stempel your next stamp, copics, die SSS, cirkeldie lil´inkers design, stencil SU, wink of stella glitterpen clear, glossy accents.

Now make sure you visit the DCL blog for more inspiration for this sketch.
Nu maar snel naar het DCL blog voor de nodige inspiratie.

Reacties