25 days of christmastags Day 14 and 15

Last year I had so much fun with the 25 days of christmastags hosted by Tracey McNeely.
I would like to join in the fun again but I missed the beginning so I had to catch up.
I think you'll be seeing many tags the coming days.
Vorig jaar heb ik met veel plezier meegedaan met de 25 days of christmastags door Tracey McNeely.
Ook dit jaar zou ik weer graag mee willen doen maar ik heb het begin alweer gemist dus moest ik een enorme inhaalslag doen.
De komende dagen zullen jullie dus aardig wat tags voorbij zien komen.



Day. 15 The featured sponsor for this day is Lawn Fawn.


tracey_day15

I was inspired by this tag made by Tracey.
Deze tag van Tracey heeft me geinspireerd.

 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, stempels lawn fawn, copics, witte embossingpoeder, distress ink, twine, tagdie SSS, heuveldie lawn fawn.

Day. 14 for this day the featured sponsor is Neat & Tangled.


For this tag I was inspired by the tag made by Daria Grushina.
De onderstaande tag was mijn inspiratiebron.





Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; rood en wit, stempel neat and tangled en clearly besotted stamps, copics, dies neat&tangled, twine, sneeuwverf.





Reacties

This tag is so cute! I love the little dog!
Take care!
Michele