25 days of christmastags day 16, 17 en 18.

This is my second post for today since I want to catch up with all those tags.
En alweer het tweede berichtje van vandaag aangezien ik een inhaalslag aan het doen ben voor de 25 days of christmastags.


Day. 16. the featured sponsor for today; Muse Christmas Visions.



I don't have any supplies in my possession from this brand so I had to improvise.
Helaas niets van Muse in mijn collectie.
I was inspired by this beautiful tag from Stephanie.
Deze mooie tag diende als voorbeeld.




 
Gebruikte materailen;
Cardstock; wit, distress ink, tagdie SSS, vellum, witte embossingpoeder, stempels en die clearly besotted, enamel stickers, zilver draadje.
 
Day.17 the sponsor featured for this day is; Birch Press design.
 
Also nothing in my possession from this sponsor.
Ook hiervan niets in mijn bezit.
I was inspired by this tag from; Tracey ( I am not able to place it here)
De mooie tags van Tracey diende als voorbeeld. ( helaas kan ik ze hier niet plaatsen)
 
 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, blauw, zilver, wit lintje, zilverdraad, witte embossingpoeder, sentimentstempels create a smile stamps, ornamentdie memorybox, tagdie SSS.
 
 
Day. 18 the featured sponsor for this day is; Papersweeties.
 
 
No supplies from this sponsor in my possession.
Ook van deze sponsor helaas niets aanwezig.
I was inspired by the tag from Tracey. ( I am not able to copy it here)
De tag van Tracey heeft me geinspireerd. ( kan hem hier niet plaatsen.)
 
 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; kraft, rood, bruin en wit, washi-tape, dies lil'inkers design, tagdie SSS, enamel sticker, lintje en twine, sentimentstempel clearly besotted stamps.
 
Day.18 the sponsor featured for this day;
 
 
 


Reacties