And some more WCMD......

WARNING!!!! this is going to be a long post because I have much cards to show.
WAARSCHUWING!!!! dit word een lang bericht want ik heb veel kaartjes om te laten zien.

These cards are all for the Winnie& Walter blog for their WCMD celebration.
Deze kaartjes maken allemaal onderdeel uit van de challenges van het Winnie & Walter blog.

WCMDblogbanner2014


1. Masterboard background building with Shay.


I started with a copic friendly 8,5 x 11 inch white cardstock and stamped the images from the party stampset at random with memento black ink. I colored the images with copics and gold heat embossed the swirls.
Ik ben begonnen met copic vriendelijk wit cardstock van 8,5 x 11 inch. Heb verschillende afbeeldingen van the party set gestempeld in memento zwarte inkt en alles ingekleurd. De slingers zijn met goud embossingpoeder bewerkt.



I cut the sheet into 4 pieces to make the following cards.

 
 


For this card I colored the background with a Coral copic ( it's kind of hard to see in the picture) and sprinkled some gold glimmerspray from heidi swapp over it.
Cut a circle out of the panel and placed a transparancy. Cut a scalloped circle out of white cardstock and gold heat embossed it. From the circle I cut out I fuzzy cut a balloon and a flute and adhered it to the cardpanel. Made a shaker element and adhered it to a Coral topfolded cardbase. The sentiment inside the shaker is gold heat embossed.

 
For the second card I colored the background with a light blue copic and oultined the images with a darker blue. I stamped some words at random in grey memento ink. The sentiment on the vellum is gold embossed and the circles from the big bang circle creative screening are also gold embossed.


Here you see the inside when you lift up the vellum.

 
For the third card I outlined the images with a light blue copic. Cut the word cheers 4 times out of white cardstock and one of them on the top I gold embossed. Layered the 4 words together and adhered it to the vellum banner. Some gold sequins finished the card.

 
For the fourth card I colored the background with a grey copic and outlined the images with a darker copic. I used a die to cut the diagonal and used some fun foam to adhere the panels onto the fog top folded cardbase. I stamped the words and the sentiment in grey memento ink.

 
I managed even to make a fifth card with the banner I cut out of the previous card.
I adhered the banner to a vellum sheet and stamped the images. I used clear embossingpowder to make them visible. Adhered this vellum onto a topfolded fog cardstock.

 
 
 
For this card I also used the party stampset. Took the partyhat stamp and only stamped one side.
 
 
 
 
 
This card is also based upon the sketch over at the freshly made sketches blog.
 
 
 
 
This card I would also like to link over at the simons says stamp blog.
 
 
Gayatri_Sketch for WCMD
 
 
 
Hope you bared with me till the end of this long post and loved what you saw.
Hoop dat jullie het volgehouden hebben tot het einde van dit lange bericht en geinspireerd raakten om zelf ook aan de slag te gaan.
Thank you all and thank you Winnie & walter for these great challenges.
Bedankt allemaal.
 
 
 
 

Reacties

Kara Lynne zei…
Wowee, busy girl! You don't skimp on quality in your quantity! They are all wonderful!
Sarah zei…
Jij hebt veel plezier gehad ! Mooi!
Deepti zei…
Such a lovely dose of beautiful cards!!
Cindy Hall zei…
What a beautiful array of cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Oh what fun you had making up all these wonderful creations! So glad you tried the partial stamping challenge ... those half party hats make a great border on the side!