Love you......

Hello on this saturday and I,m here showing you yes again some more cards. This card is based upon the 4th sketch from Lucy.
Hoi iedereen een fijne zaterdag gewenst en hier ben ik weer met ja hoor een kaartje. Deze keer gebaseerd op de 4de sketch van Lucy's blog.

sketch4



I would also like to link this over at the simonsaysstampblog, wednesdaychallenge.
Dit kaartje link ik ook op het simonsaysstampblog, wednesdaychallenge.

And also on the card concept blog # 3 use monochromatic pink.
I think this is clean and layering.
En ook op het the card concept blog # 3.
De stijl is clean and layering.



 
 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, p.p; my mind's eye, my favorite thing heart stencil, SSS love you die, tagdie papertrey ink, vellum, enameld ots my mind's eye, twine, heartdie sizzix.

Reacties

Miranda V zei…
Anja, slaap jij nog wel eens? Mijn hoofd loopt regelmatig over met ideeën, maar jij volgt zoveel blogs waarvoor je kaarten maakt... jouw brein moet helemaal creatieve overuren maken! Ik vind het ook zo knap dat aan elke kaart die je maakt zoveel aandacht is besteed, fantastisch!
Heather zei…
A gorgeous card Anja, a lovely design and such pretty colours. The tag is fabulous and beautiful with the sentiment with vellum!!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx
Lucy Abrams zei…
So pretty! I love the layering of the tags here. So soft and delicate.
Kerin zei…
I love the soft colors and the vellum and texture really make this card a stand out. Love it! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept this week :)
Anja, this is sooo sweet! Love the little hearts peeking from behind your tag. So glad you could join us again at The Card Concept.
Barb Ghig zei…
As always, your card is absolutely gorgeous, Anja!
Marybeth zei…
Anja ....I love tag cards and this is simply beautiful with the vellum. I love that tag ...it's one of my new favorites. I agree with you I would call this clean and layering as well. Hope you enjoy your weekend.
Anja beautiful cards, I love the vellum tag. Thank you so much for joining us at the Card Concept!
Cathy Weber zei…
I definitely want to try this double tag idea of yours...love the pretty vellum overlay. This card really stands out in the gallery...very pretty!